Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 23 Mai 2019, 17:32

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: For the Chiefs, security is the reputation of the match this
BeitragVerfasst: 28 Feb 2019, 03:50 

The Kansas Metropolis Chiefs consist of commenced clearing out the safety Jarvis Jenkins T-Shirt. They slash extended-year heart LB Derrick Johnson Eric Berry T-Shirt, traded CB Marcus Peters, software in direction of slash S Ron Parker and it appears to be they will allow NT Bennie Logan strike free of charge business. It looks sensible they would burden up upon security immediately after watching the listing of avid gamers they are relocating upon against Matt McGloin T-Shirt. Yet another argument for loading up upon the protection will come towards pal of the internet site Craig, who pointed out the Bob Sutton component, which I idea was attention-grabbing Byron Pringle T-Shirt. I view plenty of Chiefs enthusiasts concerned that the security is moving toward collapse inside upon alone subsequent time owing towards deficiency of ability.Oneself Pretty feel they're gonna maintain Bob Sutton upon, blame the avid gamers/skill/execution, and NOT reload the safety? Nah.Craig February 27, 2018They doubled down upon Bob. I've mentioned it was a poor movement, and perhaps your self concur. That doesn't variation the truth that they place all their eggs within his basket and they've Received in direction of location components that healthy the mildew within just Area. They wouldn't do it and go away scraps upon that facet of the ball.Craig February 27, 2018It a Terrific position. The Chiefs, by means of trying to keep Sutton and transferring upon against some of these types of gamers, do glance in the direction of be claiming it was a ability, not a education, condition closing time. That signifies if theye heading in the direction of continue to keep the train they much better up grade the ability (they fairly have to have a youthful stud cornerback for this however I can even any longer). The offensive aspect of the ball contains youthful playmakers all previously mentioned the spot in opposition to Tyreek Hill toward Travis Kelce in direction of, of course, Patrick Mahomes. Security is the track record of the video game this offseason. System your mock drafts.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]